Optimized Program Service began in 1969 to provide comprehensive design tools for the transformer industry that blend magnetic design theory with practical manufacturing experience. The results is a series of innovative program that provide accurate and reliable designs.
The design procedures of OPS programs have evolved into the most comprehensive and reliable software available for designing magnetic components. The programs have been used for more than 40 years by manufacturers and specifiers throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, and Egypt. Continued enhancement, testing, and verification of the programs assure realistic and practical design results. Our only focus is transformer design – and to provide programs, consulting services and educational resources to help you improve the quality of your magnetic products.
- Nahid Pempin – President
- Kruti Gohil – Software Engineer
- Ernie Schoop – Electro-Magnetic Design Engineer
- Michael Pempin -Software Architect
- Aakashkumar (Aakash) Prajapati – Electro-Mechanical software Engineer
- Baowendsida (Nathe) Zongo – Software Developer
- Carolyn Gimza – Administrator
- Kristen Schmidt – Accounting